Customer Engagement Representative
Smith.ai is actively hiring remote Customer Engagement Representatives
Are you highly motivated to develop a career and love building relationships? Are you a relentless problem solver and goal-oriented? If so, we are looking for you! Smith.ai is rapidly growing our Customer Engagement team with the potential for fast promotional opportunities for driven applicants.
At Smith.ai, we are constantly expanding our services for small businesses, and one of our newest offerings is Outreach Campaigns. Our Customer Engagement Representatives are specialty trained to handle various types of scripted outbound calls on behalf of our clients. The work often entails appointment setting, customer follow-ups, pre-sales engagement, and more. To learn more about this position, read below.
You should apply if you...
- Have 1+ years of Outbound Calling Experience or an equivalent skill set
- Are a strong communicator- both verbally and written
- Are motivated and can work independently
- Have strong interpersonal skills
Successful Customer Engagement Representatives have…
- Confident Call Handling skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Change management skills and flexibility
- Inherent persuasive ability and a goal-orientated drive (business development skills)
What you will do…
- Work 100% remotely in the convenience of your home
- Maintain and build relationships with new/existing customer prospects, including engaging in product education, generating qualified appointments, and similar customer fulfillment needs
- Place scripted outbound calls on behalf of a variety of different businesses and professionals
- Relay messages, screen new clients, book appointments, collect payments, and transfer calls
- Screen potential business opportunities
- Be part of a team and contribute to continued excellence
Before you apply, you must have...
- Authorization to work in the United States (if you are US-based) and the ability to pass a background check
- Desktop or laptop computer with Google Chrome browser installed
- Reliable, strong high-speed broadband internet connection
- A quiet environment for answering calls
- A headset with a microphone arm attached
- Strong typing skills: at minimum 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
Don't meet every single requirement?
Don't worry, this is an entry-level role, and the ideal candidate is early in their career and excited to learn and grow in the sales space. If this role caught your eye - we encourage you to apply! If your previous experience doesn't match perfectly, you may still have the skills needed to succeed in this role. If you are passionate about building relationships and goal-achievement, we'd love for you to apply!
CHOOSE FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
We operate 24/7/365. We hire for both full-time (40 hours/week) and part-time positions. We require 25 hours a week. Shifts are broken into 2- to 5-hour blocks and are scheduled based on the business needs of Smith.ai and its clients and your availability.
Your Pay & Benefits:
- $15/hr for US Based Agents
- $16/hr for US Based Agents who are fully Bilingual in Spanish
- Paid training
- Healthcare benefits for agents working 30+ hours weekly
For Mexico-based agents:
- Starting rate of $11/hr
- Paid training
Additional potential earnings and benefits:
- Employee referral bonus of $150
- Many more team award-earning opportunities!